If you love Hambrook Marshes there are lots of ways to help out and keep in touch with what’s happening.
Voluntary work on Hambrook Marshes is organised by Kentish Stour Countryside Partnership.
For more information visit the Kentish Stour Countryside Partnership website, email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 03000 410900
If you’d like to support our work with a one-off donation or standing order, however large or small, we’d be very grateful. All donations go directly to project work on the marshes: we have no management or administration costs.
Please click to download a donation form; do use GiftAid if you can, as it increases the value of your donation. Even easier, donate via our Justgiving page.
Love Hambrook Marshes strongly opposes Canterbury City Council’s plan to extend the Wincheap Park and Ride car park, which will impact on Hambrook Marshes.
join our mailing list
Sign up for our monthly newsletter to keep up to date with news and nature reports.
Email lovehambrook @ gmail.com
Did you know the fundraising Virtual Concert for Hambrook Marshes after the boardwalk arson attacks has raised over £3800 so far? If you have a fundraising idea, let us know so we can publicise it! Or if you’d like to make a donation or set up a direct debit to help us protect Hambrook Marshes please donate at our Justgiving page.
winter PHOTO COMPETITION – open now!
Each quarter, we run a photo competition for seasonal photos of Hambrook Marshes. The winter round is open now, so we’re looking for your best shots of winter on the marshes. Hambrook Marshes is full of interest at this time of year – the landscape, the river and the wildlife offer plenty of choice for photographers!
The winning entry will feature as the cover image on this website, and the header for our facebook page and our newsletter. Please read the entry rules below first, and if you have any questions, you can either contact us via the email address below, or post on the LHM facebook group. Closing date 10 January 2021.
Entry criteria and judging:
– Images must be of Hambrook Marshes, and reflect the competition’s current seasonal theme.
– Images that show the nature, wildlife or landscape of Hambrook Marshes are welcome, but must not include identifiable people.
– Photos must be in landscape orientation, minimum 2000 x 1200px
– Please don’t submit images that have heavy filters, effects or watermarks applied. Black and white images are acceptable.
– You can submit up to 3 images for each competition.
– All photos that you submit must have been taken by you.
– The trustees of Love Hambrook Marshes will decide the winning entry and notify the winner shortly after the closing date.
– Please email your entry to email@example.com with ‘Winter’ in the subject line.